Ibutamoren MK 677
30mL – 25mg/mL
- MK-677 can offer improvement in total wellbeing including: better sleep, improved complexion, immunity boost, increased healing and bone density.
- Significant boost to Growth Hormone and IGF-1 levels which is exceptional for lean gains.
Our products are guaranteed 99.6% purity the highest rating available on the market. We source them direct from a U.S manufacturer with strict quality control and test every single batch produced to ensure the absolute best and safest product on the Australian market.
Buy MK 677 – Australia’s Best from AG Pharma
What is MK677?
Ibutamoren, Ibutamoren mesylate, or MK-677 is an over-the-counter, non-peptide, oral active supplement that promotes the secretion of the growth hormone (GH) and increases insulin-like growth factor 1 (IGF-1). It does this by mimicking the action of the hormone ghrelin and binding to one of the ghrelin receptors (GHSR) in the brain. In simpler words, it is a supplement that functions as a growth hormone booster.
How does MK 677 work?
Unlike peptides, which must be injected, Ibutamoren is an orally active supplement which isn’t degraded in the gastrointestinal tract. It can usually be taken up to once per day, generally in a dose of 5 – 25 mg; this elevates IGF-1 levels in the body for 24 hours. Specifically, Ibutamoren (mk-677) functions by increasing the release of growth hormones, including the insulin-like growth factor 1 (IGF-1), elevating the hormones’ plasma levels while leaving the body’s cortisol levels unchanged. It also has some effect in reducing the release of somatostatin, a growth hormone-inhibiting hormone (GHIH), by constraining the signalling of the somatostatin receptor. (S 1 & 2)
What are the benefits of MK-677?
Ibutamoren has numerous benefits, which have been verified through clinical studies, some of which are ongoing. A regular dosage with the correct medical guidance should see benefits appear in a short time. Some of the biggest documented benefits include:
- An increase in lean body mass without changing the total fat mass or levels of visceral fat with mk677 (S 3, 4)
- An increase in bone mineral density and bone turnover (S 5, 6)
- As a treatment for growth hormone deficiency, particularly among children (S 7)
- Improved sleep by increasing sleep REM and overall restive quality (S 8)
- 677 has shown improved tissue regeneration and wound recovery time (S 9)
- Fighting aging and performance decline by sustaining/restoring youthful hormone levels (S 10)
A study which aimed to analyse the effects of Australia MK 677 Ibutamoren upon Alzheimer disease concluded that it was, in actuality, ineffective at slowing the rate of progression of the disease (S 11).
What are the side effects of Ibutamoren?
In addition to the benefits of using Ibutamoren MK-677 Australian studies have also examined for any potential side effects. The most frequently recorded side effects of Ibutamoren are shot-term and relate to an increase in appetite, mild lower extremity edema and transient muscle pain (S 12). Some studies have also reported that people with high GH levels have an increased insulin resistance, which could have adverse effects for diabetics. It is also suggested that Th1 dominant people and cancer suffers avoid the use of Ibutamoren because of the potential to worsen conditions (S 13, 14).
Terms (Including these M.K. 677 products)
The products we offer are intended for laboratory research use only.
Before you order, please read and fully understand our Terms & Conditions.
THIS PRODUCT IS NOT INTENDED TO TREAT, CURE OR DIAGNOSE ANY CONDITION OR DISEASE AND IS NOT FOR HUMAN CONSUMPTION